02 Aug 08

Jon's Jail Journal Frozen

I have been unable to post blogs for the past few days because Jon's Jail Journal was frozen by Blogger.

I've been asked to tell you there is a new anti-Arpaio site launching this week: http://joesgottogo.com/

Anyway, I'm back to blogging again. There's a recent magazine article on Jon's Jail Journal below this blog. And I just received another exciting story from Warrior, which I'll blog soon.
Thanks for your patience and support.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

4 comments:

Alice Lillie said...

I am so thankful to FreedomsPhoenix for posting the story.

FreedomsPhoenix is a wonderful source of news items, local to the Phoenix area and also national and international, that are not seen in the lapdog mainstream news.

I have believed for a long time that Arpaio has been flouting the Constitution, and probably not from ignorance either.

He is no better than Bush and Cheney and that crowd.

He should be an inmate in his own jail for a few hot August days. In fact, all who are in such a position should be subjected to the same thing their prisoners are so that they know how it is to be on the other end.

That friends of Arpaio have tried to take sites down does not surprise me as I myself was barred from his page after I posted and listed my own blog. I don't think my post ever made it to the page.

I won't belabor this except to say that this is an awesome blog, and all who care about freedom should be grateful.

Please see my own blog at:

http://www.alicelillieandher.blogspot.com

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Glad you're back! The only way to let censorship win is to quit writing. It's amazing to realize you're working on the half million hit mark...this can't be stopped.

Don said...

Glad to hear all is back in order!

D and P

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Just a note-I checked some other blogger's sites that I usually do, and they said the same thing happened due to issues with the site meter. So it may just have been a glitch in the cyberworld.