18 Oct 08

Royo Girl Responds To Your Comments

Royo Girl - An intelligent and attractive criminology graduate who used to visit me in prison. Whether her interest is based on love or she is writing a thesis on my criminality is an open question. She's flying from Tucson to visit me for my birthday week in October.

From today’s phone conversation with Royo Girl:

“You did get some adverse comments last week,” I said. “Especially from Zqwerty who recognises you as a user.”
“Zqwerty doesn’t recognise anything at all,” Royo Girl said. “He doesn’t know me. He’s just speculating from the side. He should not be such a bitter man. Anything else he says isn’t worthy of a response from me.”
“That’s a bit harsh isn’t it? I don’t think I should blog your last two sentences.”
“He called me a cock-teasing bitch! I think you should leave it in.”
“Jessica Lynn defended you at least.”
“She did, and I thanked her in my comment.”
“What about the person who asked if you’d been to Melbourne?”
“No. I have not, but I have done research into Australia and I think it’s a good fit for me.”
“Sue from Hull defended you, and wishes you a great time in England.”
“She’s obviously a very intelligent woman. That’s very apparent in what she said about Zqwerty.”
“Jason thinks you’re using me for career purposes, you’re noncommittal, but I shouldn’t necessarily stay away from you.”
“Given that I haven’t used you to further my career should speak volumes about myself and my honourable intentions with you. I am noncommittal due to the massive distance between us. If we were in the same country, we may find ourselves in an entirely different situation.”
“Then Zqwerty added a later comment saying you have ulterior motives and you’re doing things for your own reasons.”
“You don’t just do things to do them. You do them because it’s part of a greater scheme. Because you want something.”
“Now we’re entering into an area of philosophy. Do we all act selfishly? Even Mother Teresa, when she helped people, did she do so because she enjoyed helping them so much, thus giving herself what she wanted?”
“It’s the same with you. If you didn’t want something, you wouldn’t be entertaining the thought of seeing me either.”
“That covers the comments. Anything you’d like to add?”
“I thank the readers for their input – at least most of them. I think the world could do without the name calling and negativity.”
“Didn’t you just add to the negativity with what you said about Zqwerty?”
“It’s only fair for me to defend myself. There’s no need for his nasty remarks.”

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Shaun P. Attwood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Royo Girl,

Don't let one ignoramus get you down. People are reading what Shaun is posting and making their own judgements.
Personally, I think you're good for Shaun, whether as a friend or a romantic interest (and only you and Shaun know which is which).

Shaun, have a fab birthday and enjoy your holiday with Royo! Introduce her to a proper English fry up ;)

Anonymous said...

The "only" thing Zqwerty is worthy of is being brought to my quarters where I will teach him (in my special way) how men are to treat women as the goddesses they are.

Potty mouths such as his deserve punishment.

You got issues with women go see a psychiatrist or buy a penis pump.

Just MPO

Jessica Lynn

P.S. Royo perfect reponse to his nonsense.

Chris H said...

Big Dawg!

Am I wrong, or is Jessica Lynn's comment really, REALLY exciting.

I feel a tingle!!!

Hugs and kisses,

Chris H

PS - See you tonight Big Dawg!!!