Iron Man’s Freedom

Iron Man - A martial-arts expert and personal trainer whose crimes include smashing someone’s door down: "I didn’t hurt anyone. I just wanted my fuckin’ money." His workouts are brutal. "I’ll have you in the best shape of your life by the time you get out," he told me.

Email just received from Iron Man:

Dear Shaun,

Hello, my Brother. It is good to be breathing the Free Air once again.

I have been out for eight days now, and I feel fantastic. Some people have a hard time readjusting to Freedom after a long stretch, but I take to Freedom like an Eagle takes to the sky.

Things are progressing nicely. To borrow the words of a great man, “I believe in making success happen. I have a plan. I will work every day to implement my plan. I will not be deterred nor distracted.”

I am borrowing a friend’s e-mail address for the time being, so you can reply at the above. If I knew how to create my own e-mail account, I would, but I don’t know which company is the best one or how to set up the account.

Well Brother, I have a busy day today, so I will close for now.

By the way, have you heard from Cat Eyes? I don’t yet have her e-mail address, or I would send her a greeting. She is a cool chic. Thanks for connecting me with her. Her letters were as refreshing and rejuvenating to me as pure spring water on a hot summer day.

I have yet to even see Weird Al, so I haven’t got to look at the yoga book you sent me, or read the letter that came with it. Thank you for sending it, I will go get it as soon as I can.

Until Later, My Friend.

As Always,

Iron Man

Click here to read Iron Man’s previous letter.

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Email comments for Iron Man to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shuan I like to say that I love reading your prison storys! I like the way u allow these prisoners to express them selfs! I just want u to know keep up the good work! Also I am a #1 fan of your myspace page!

Stephanie Munoz

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Best wishes to you-hope all works out.

Anonymous said...

Hey Iron Man, get a gmail (google mail) account. They're free and have unlimited storage as well as a lot of other advantages. Congratulations on your freedom.

John said...

I've been reading your blog for some time now, and have liked reading Iron Man's contributions especially - I wish him luck on the outside!

Anonymous said...

Iron man is a dude, would love to see a pic of the guy now that he's a free man. I wanna see what the personal trainer from hell looks like!


Enjoy your freedom man, I wish you all the very best for the future!

TonyRob

syncopated eyeball said...

Good luck to you, Iron Man! A great adventure awaits!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for letting me post my comments on your site.I am a prison and jail advocate in az.My only son is in Tuscon santarita at a mentall health yard.He is 22 years old going to be 23 in march.I have been in newspapers and radio and have written many stories of neglect in our prisons Health care and hepc also mental health issues and punishment of our mentally ill inmates.I have gotten my passion from inside the prison walls with my only sons help he has put many under his wing.The sick the lonely.He is truly a friend to the fellow inmates.My son was just diagnosed with hepc.And no tratment so once again i decided to help all the inmates not recieving help.By you posting my comments will give az inmates a chance to survive like my only son davon.We are not supposed to bury our children.I hope to share my story A motherscry and Angel of the dept of corrections.The stories are of what inmates and families call a piece of hell supermax florence
az.Godbless you jons journal you have helped me to save lives in march at the liverwalk walk for life of az prisoners and treatment for hepc.Sincerely A Motherscry advocate protecting the rights of az prisoners.Email me anytime i have many inmate stories.

Anonymous said...

Hi there - at Action for Prisoners' Families ( London based) we are always pleased to hear about the experiences of the friends and families who are trying to keep in touch with their loved ones while serving their sentences -

Ginger said...

I think it is great that Iron man isn't having a hard time adjusting to freedom, I know that it is a struggle for many to readjust, wishing him the best.

John keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

My heartfelt thanks go out to the Readers of Jon's Jail Journal for your words of encouragement and solidarity. Remember that you
have the power to decide who you are going to be. It doesn't matter who you were ten years ago or who you were yesterday. You must seize the power that belongs to every single one of you, and decide today who you are going to be.

Breathe deeply, stay in the present moment, and live life in every breath.

As Always,

Iron Man.

Anonymous said...

Hello ironman,I enjoyed reading your story..I am glad that you are already free..Good luck to your life!!and may God bless you always!Thanks for sharing this one with us!
arizona personal trainer

Qualitybills said...

BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY & DOCUMENTS OR GET A LOAN NOW AND INVEST!Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AND QUALITY DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY SO IF IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FACE TO FACE BUSINESS THEN JUST CONTACT AND STATE YOUR LOCATION AND YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BILLS
With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced,Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock.

4DOCUMENTS

fake USA(United States) passports,
fake Australian passports,
fake Belgium passports,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports,

ETC..




!!!!!!!! CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!


Email-: qualitybills-documents@hotmail.com
Skype Name:Ranko322
Wickr: Ranko322
Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)



E-Mail US Your Questions and Comments.



!!!SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!