From Two Tonys (Letter 15)

Two Tonys - A whacker of men and Mafia associate serving multiple life sentences for murders and violent crimes. Left bodies from Tucson to Alaska, but claims all his victims "had it coming." Diagnosed with liver cancer, and is fighting to prolong his life.

I’m still in the medical complex, but this is all up in the air. What makes me suspicious is they’re treating me too nice. (We’ll see.) They might send me back to a yard or keep me here. I can’t get to the decision maker.

Hey, I’m real proud of you. Not only as a true friend, but also for your achievements. I know you’ll keep it up and the sky’s the limit. Maybe you’ll even make it to the Larry King Show. Pond to pond of course. All I ask is as you struggle on, stop and give me a good thought. Now get your bald ass in there and get on with it.

L&R from over the Atlantic!

Two Tonys

Click here to read Letter 14

Two Tonys is dying, and really appreciates your comments.

Post comments below or email them to writeinside@hotmail.com. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

If you would like to write to Two Tonys or send him a book or a magazine subscription, then please email me for instructions on mailing things to the prison.

Shaun Attwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like 2Tonys is in good spirits. Very glad to hear that. His last letter felt like he was trying to say goodbye. I hope he spends his final days in peace and happiness.

L&R 2Tonys from the internets!

Ms Fit said...

Hey Shaun it's me. Hope to see you at the lit fest next month. In the mean time why not join twitter. It's where it's at dude! :~)

Great way to also promote your book and new fans and readers to be made.
www.twitter.com you can find me at www.twitter.com/raggydeeann or www.twitter.com/hackneyhive

Tony, chin up and hope they are treating you well.