Home

Finally made it home after 15 days on the road. So nice to be in my own bed and able to lie down and do nothing other than read and eat partially melted chocolate truffles that I left too close to the radiator while I went to BodyCombat class that taste even better in their gooey condition but have turned my fingers brown. Nothing to do other than catch up on emails – at least until the talks start again in 2 weeks time and I set off on a loop around England that includes London and Sheffield and Dorset. Nothing to worry about other than my MOT (Ministry of Transport Test), which I may brave tomorrow if I wake up in the mood required to take on mechanics.

Shaun Attwood

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do? Thats when a woman would come in handy? Life isn't all about work, there has to be a balance of pleasure in there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are resting and ready to keep talking about what happened to you in US PRISON ~ THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT!! Blessing to you and to all prisoners who languish in prison today ~ may we bring light to them through our work on the outside. Peace and Love to you!

Katy

Jon said...

Thanks so much, Katy. I intend to speak out to even more people in 2012!

Anonymous said...

Greetings & Salutations. . Glad ur home for relaxation. Super stoked for u and your journeys. Love and miss u dearly.

Jessica Arviso

Jon said...

Jess, I love and miss you and yours. This time of the year reminds me of Orgasmic Bliss. :) L&R xoxox

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS my friend !!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR too !!

Josh

Jon said...

My friend, Josh, are you still coming to London?

Anonymous said...

It is on the Bucket List... But not until after the move to Northern California..

Josh

Jon said...

moving to Cali, how exciting, far away from Arpaio :)

Anonymous said...

AMEN !!!!!
Yeah, it's looking San Francisco East Bay area !

Josh

Anonymous said...

You work hard, you do. You deserve every success!! Hope to see you soon mate

Lorna x

Jon said...

Thanks, Lorna. Hope you and Matilda had a great Xmas! x

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Shaun...relax and enjoy yourself :)