T-Bone is Free (Letter 1)

T-Bone - Radiating power and strength, this deeply-spiritual massively-built African-American towers over most inmates. He is a prison gladiator with more stab wounds than Julius Caesar. A good man to have on your side.

My brother,

How goes it across the pond?

I am FREE! FREE! FREE!

As you know, one can’t explain the feeling. I’ve been cooking because it’s a passion of mine.

Tell all the young people and whoever is listening to be strong and at peace.  

I started serving time before the internet was invented, so I need to learn how to go online. I have an iPad in the house.

I want to make plans for us to get together. I love you, man, and miss you.


Each One Teach One

Strength and Honor

Steel Embrace

T-Bone


Click here to join the T-Bone Appreciation Society 

T-Bone's Kindle ebook. UK version. US version. Or download to your PC from Lulu.com. Proceeds going to help T-Bone.

Shaun Attwood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on T-Bone! This internet will keep you busy I'm sure.Keep us posted and enjoy your freedom and good food.

~Big Jason

Anonymous said...

Following your story, and rooting for you, T-Bone! Happy to hear that you're happy! :)

- Azar
"Don't you let your love turn to hate..." - From the song, "Keep The Faith", by Bon Jovi

Duchess of Hackney said...

Nice one T-Bone, keep up the good work and don't get tempted. Life outside is too good to turn your back on.