Priors Field School Visit

Just got back from a talk in Godalming. The student in the pic, Meelie, came up to me with a group of girls as I was leaving, and said, "I want to thank you for such an inspirational talk today. It was great."
"What part of the talk inspired you the most?" I asked.
"Well, er, I didn't actually see the talk, but it's inspired me."
"Let me get this straight, you didn't see the talk, but its inspired you. How's that possible?"
"It inspired all of my friends so much that now I'm inspired too." And her big smile made it clear she wasn't kidding.


With Giacomo and Maddie
Shaun Attwood

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your talk inspired me too. It taught me that even when you get low there is always a way back up :)

Saffron xx

Anonymous said...

Atty - What you have done since you come out of your '5 star hotel' complete with cockroaches is amazing with all of your talks. Always wondered which path you would take. Obviously the right one!

Aza

Jon said...

Awww, thanks for sharing that Saffron :)

Anonymous said...

i have to agree aswell, when you came to my school three years ago and gave the speach it was amazing. Every single sentance being said was mesmorising! shaun is doing a great job and sending a good message out to youngsters! whenever your down theres always a way to pick yourself up!

Jake

Anonymous said...

hi...wow ..this even kick starts my hart ... rite on !!!

Rhonda