Welcome Banged-Up Abroad Viewers!

I hope you enjoyed watching Raving Arizona tonight on Nat Geo!

If you have any questions for me or about the episode, please Tweet me here, post them to my Facebook here or post them in the comments below.

If you are interested in reading my story in much more detail, please click here for the UK Amazon listing of my books Party Time and Hard Time, which Raving Arizona was based on.






If you are inclined to see how deadly the Maricopa County jail is, then here’s a video of guards murdering a mentally ill inmate:


Here’s a video of an Aryan Brother gang member murdering an inmate who has refused to beat someone up for the gang:


Here’s my full hard hitting talk to schools, which includes much more graphic detail about the jail conditions than the episode. Show your kids one of the versions here if you don't want them to take drugs:


My video about jail strip searches including foreskin searches:


My tips on surviving jail:



No comments: