Welcome Banged-Up Abroad Viewers!


If you have any further questions for me, please Tweet me here, post them to my Facebook here or post them in the comments below.

My life story is a book trilogy. Please click here for the UK Amazon listing of my books Party Time and Hard Time, which Raving Arizona was based on. I also have a new book out, Lessons, about the hardest lessons I've learned in my life. 






If you are inclined to see how deadly the Maricopa County jail is, then here’s a video of guards murdering a mentally ill inmate:


Here’s a video of an Aryan Brother gang member murdering an inmate who has refused to beat someone up for the gang:


Here’s my full hard hitting talk to schools, which includes much more graphic detail about the jail conditions than the episode. Show your kids one of the versions here if you don't want them to take drugs:


My video about jail strip searches including foreskin searches:


My tips on surviving jail: 


Shaun Attwood

1 comment:

Jon said...

I just watched this episode of Banged-Up Abroad (Locked Up Abroad on Nation Geo Channel), just wanted to say what a great thing you're doing now with this site and the books. I'm not much of a reader but really want to read these. It looks like this has got lots of media attention and hopefully continues to do so. Have to have some basic human rights in these jails! Congratulations on turning your life around.