From T-Bone (Letter 57)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter from Arizona prison:

There was actually an awesome moment in here. Let me tell you what happened. A kid named Lucky had an appendix issue. It had ruptured. The guards let Lucky lay around for over forty-eight hours before they took him to the hospital. He should have died, but God heard our prayers and took care of the young man.

We pay $4 every time we put in an H&R [health request form] and they don’t do anything but tell you to take a pill. They almost had another death on their hands because of their way of thinking. It’s all about them making money off the prisoners instead of helping the few that need it. But thank God Lucky is healed!


I had words with a guy named Will who got angry because I said the Dallas Cowboys had lost. After listening to him, I determined that something’s wrong with him. He is classified as SMI [Seriously Mentally Ill].

I give him a wide berth now as he has some deep issues in his heart. He wanted to fight me over the Dallas Cowboys, and I almost went there because I was allowing his instability to affect me. But as the old saying goes “arguing with a fool makes you a fool.” So I walked away.

I want out of here so bad, and I am praying for that. Please remember, I am innocent. With my appeal, I’m waiting for a response from my lawyer and the State Bar. Please pray for me.

Steel Embrace to the T-Bone Appreciation Society,

T-Bone  





Shaun Attwood  

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
GET FREE ACCESS NOW